We understand how trying of an ordeal a car accident can be, that’s why we've put together a handy list of links to help.
California Department of Insurance
For more information from the California Department of Insurance including:
- Legal Rights
- Insurance Guides
- Automotive Consumer Bill of Rights
- Visit their website at http://www.insurance.ca.gov/
This is a very informative site regarding Insurance Company “Preferred Programs” or “Direct Repair Programs”
Your Car Your Choice
Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR)
The Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) is part of the California Department of Consumer Affairs. The BAR registers and regulates approximately 35,000 California automotive repair facilities and licenses smog check http://smogcheck.ca.gov/ , lamp and brake inspection stations.
California Autobody Association
Need Another Form of Transportation?
- Avis http://www.avis.com/car-rental/avisHome/home.ac
- Budget http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/home/home.ex
- Enterprise http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/home.do
- Hertz https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/reservation/
- Elite Chauffeured Services http://www.elitechauffeuredservices.com/
These links are for informational purposes. If you have any questions regarding any of these sites please feel free to contact us for more information.